This is the tale of my battle against morbid obesity. I have a husband that supports me no matter what crazy idea I've conjured up, an 18-year old daughter, a 15-year old daughter, and a 13 -year old son. I have a full-time job at The Medical College of WI. I am blessed to have amazing family and friends. I have so much to live for so I'm going to slay this demon and live happily ever after!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

153 - eek!!!  Not what I was hoping for, but better than 238, right?  I have come to the conclusion that the stress of school makes it impossible for me to lose weight.  24 more A & P classes and I'm home free, or at least A LOT less exhausted.

I know my family (Laatsch & Turk) will be excited to know that Christmas is only 3 months away!!!  Auntie Nicole needs lists and sizes.  Just the thought of shopping perks me right up.

Reilly made the Jr. Red Raiders baseball team for the 2014 season.  As much as I love fall, I'm excited for baseball season to start.  Basketball try-outs are coming up in October.  *stress*

Brooke is going to be getting some extra riding time at Erin Meadows.  In addition to her private lessons, she's going to be helping out with trail rides for Girl Scout troops.  She's got the opportunity to help with two groups this Sunday.  She'll be getting the horses prepped and riding along.

We've got our Minnesota - Twin Cities campus tour this weekend with Taylor.  It's going to be lots of hours in the car, but hopefully it will help her make some important decisions.

And, next week is Homecoming for Tosa East.  This year; two girls, two dresses, two pairs of shoes . . .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment