This is the tale of my battle against morbid obesity. I have a husband that supports me no matter what crazy idea I've conjured up, an 18-year old daughter, a 15-year old daughter, and a 13 -year old son. I have a full-time job at The Medical College of WI. I am blessed to have amazing family and friends. I have so much to live for so I'm going to slay this demon and live happily ever after!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

156 - No news bigger than the birth of the royal baby boy this week . . . or the Ryan Braun scandal.  I'm so glad J.J. didn't get mixed up in that craziness.

I have one more assignment to turn in for my summer class, and then I've got a couple of weeks off.  I'm hoping to get back on task with my walking, and I've got some scrapbooking I need to do.

Brooke and Jim have managed to take first place in their fast-pitch division for the season.  I haven't been a very good coaches wife or player's mom this season for them.  BUT, I did make it to the game last night where they sealed the deal.  Double-header tonight that won't affect their standings, and then the season is over.

Reilly has his last game tonight too.  It felt like such a long season, but now that it's going to be over I'm kind of sad. 

Taylor has her Senior Pictures this evening at Boerner Botanical Gardens.  I've left the outfit selection in her hands, so there will be an element of (nervous) surprise for me.  The couple of items I ironed for her at 9:30 last night (GRRR) are beautiful so I'm sure she did fine.  After pictures we're off to the remainder of Reilly's game and awards ceremony.  And, early Friday morning Jim, Taylor and I will be heading to UW-Madison for a campus tour.






Here's a sneak peek at the scrapbook I hope to get started on.

No comments:

Post a Comment