This is the tale of my battle against morbid obesity. I have a husband that supports me no matter what crazy idea I've conjured up, an 18-year old daughter, a 15-year old daughter, and a 13 -year old son. I have a full-time job at The Medical College of WI. I am blessed to have amazing family and friends. I have so much to live for so I'm going to slay this demon and live happily ever after!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Not sure about my weight this week. I've been under the weather so I'm guessing that's going to work in my favor.  We don't have a scale in our Florida house so you'll all have to wait until next week.
Vacation has been so much fun.  The kids have been a total pleasure and I really don't want to leave, but I have heard about some drama at work so I guess they need me. HA!  We're on our way back to Anna Maria island.  Tuesday was amazing and we didn't get our parasailing adventure checked off the list so that's what's up for today.
I know this isn't my normal awesome post, but I'm typing on my iPhone which I've never done before so please excuse any errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment