This is the tale of my battle against morbid obesity. I have a husband that supports me no matter what crazy idea I've conjured up, an 18-year old daughter, a 15-year old daughter, and a 13 -year old son. I have a full-time job at The Medical College of WI. I am blessed to have amazing family and friends. I have so much to live for so I'm going to slay this demon and live happily ever after!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

153 - I'm sitting here with my steamin' cup of java and my blueberry Belvita with my faithful companion, Zoe.  The girl never leaves my side when I'm home, especially when I've got food items.  She is a major coffee junkie - to a fault.  Apparently she had a little snafu on Tuesday evening when I was at school.  Jim was in the basement and heard a loud crash.  Of course, none of the kids responded to his inquiries about what happened.  He came up to find his mug knocked off the table and coffee everywhere.  Zoe had jumped up on the couch, tried to sneak a sniff or slurp, and her plan back-fired . . . BIG TIME. 

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment