This is the tale of my battle against morbid obesity. I have a husband that supports me no matter what crazy idea I've conjured up, an 18-year old daughter, a 15-year old daughter, and a 13 -year old son. I have a full-time job at The Medical College of WI. I am blessed to have amazing family and friends. I have so much to live for so I'm going to slay this demon and live happily ever after!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

155 - Listen for it . . . it's the music that plays when you die in Candy Crush.  That's how I felt when I weighed in this morning.  I shouldn't have been surprised.  I've become very relaxed in my habits.  I'd like to say "The Great Pumpkin made me do it", but I know it's my lack of motivation.  I've gotten out of my breakfast routine.  I've fallen off the walk wagon.  I've eaten ten too many Laffy Taffy treats.  I'm a slacker, and I need help!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment