This is the tale of my battle against morbid obesity. I have a husband that supports me no matter what crazy idea I've conjured up, an 18-year old daughter, a 15-year old daughter, and a 13 -year old son. I have a full-time job at The Medical College of WI. I am blessed to have amazing family and friends. I have so much to live for so I'm going to slay this demon and live happily ever after!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Forgot to weigh in this morning, but it feels like its been a good week.  It certainly has been a surprise-filled one!

I got a promotion at work.  I'm going to be the Senior scheduler for the Neurology Team, which means more training and another move (and a little more $$$).  I'm okay with that.  I'll be working with three ladies; all of which seem excited to have me on board.  I'm nervous, but apparently the hiring gurus think I have what it takes to keep the team afloat.

I had my 18-month post-op last Friday.  It was another great appointment.  I have been referred to the Plastic Surgery clinic.  I'll be consulting in January to find out about having all of my extra skin removed.  I'm a bit apprehensive about that, but am looking forward to learning more about the process. 

Only 34 days 'til Christmas!!!

1 comment: