This is the tale of my battle against morbid obesity. I have a husband that supports me no matter what crazy idea I've conjured up, an 18-year old daughter, a 15-year old daughter, and a 13 -year old son. I have a full-time job at The Medical College of WI. I am blessed to have amazing family and friends. I have so much to live for so I'm going to slay this demon and live happily ever after!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The semester is finally over, and I finished with a 3.464 GPA.  Not bad; an A- and a B+.  Is it too soon to start freaking out about Spring Semester?  Economics, Biochemistry & Microbiology . . . OH MY!

The new job is macarena-crazy.  Started out December 2 with two full-time seasoned employees, plus a new person that I am training, plus me (that is still in training-technically).  As of December 20, one of those full-timers has been axed, and I'm on unlimited overtime.  Hopefully we can get an awesome person hired that is capable of making it to work on a daily basis, making it to work ON TIME and respecting his/her superiors.  It's kind of like winning the tri-fecta.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment