This is the tale of my battle against morbid obesity. I have a husband that supports me no matter what crazy idea I've conjured up, an 18-year old daughter, a 15-year old daughter, and a 13 -year old son. I have a full-time job at The Medical College of WI. I am blessed to have amazing family and friends. I have so much to live for so I'm going to slay this demon and live happily ever after!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

It's official.  I'm no longer a student.  After a number of sleepless nights, lots of hemming and hawing, and even more tears - I have withdrawn from MATC.  It was a very difficult decision, but I feel like it's best for us right now.  I have a child that's going to be leaving for college in the fall (wherever that may be).  My recent promotion at work has left me feeling more fulfilled.  As I look back at my previous blog posts a common thread was my stressed out-ness due to school.  I need to be able to enjoy my time with my family more and worry less about being the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment