This is the tale of my battle against morbid obesity. I have a husband that supports me no matter what crazy idea I've conjured up, an 18-year old daughter, a 15-year old daughter, and a 13 -year old son. I have a full-time job at The Medical College of WI. I am blessed to have amazing family and friends. I have so much to live for so I'm going to slay this demon and live happily ever after!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

154 - I'm really looking forward to some warmer temps.  Looking at the bright side, at least I'm not gaining.  It's been such cold winter that going outside is the last thing I want to do in the evening.

I'm certified in CPR and First Aid!!!  I took the class on Tuesday and passed with flying colors; 100%.

I'm very pleased to announce that Taylor has become a bit more reasonable in her formal dress shopping habits.  Senior Ball is March 15 and we've got the perfect dress!  It's a long beach glass colored gown from Nordstrom's.  She modeled it last night and she looks absolutely stunning.  I have to admit it's the second dress purchased for this event, but even more lovely than the first (which was also perfect).

Our baby's been suffering from allergies.  Zoe was waking up numerous times at night and scratching like crazy.  Our house was looking like a cotton ball explosion had occurred.  Her hair was falling out in clumps.  Jim took her to the vet and she got a steroid injection.  She's on a regimen of Benadryl 2 times a day.  She seems better, but not quite as happy as we've cut treats out of her diet; thinking that may have been the source of the reaction.

Hayden was one year old last Sunday.  Amazing how quickly a year goes by!  And, before we know it August will be here and Hayden will be a Big Sister.  (August, as in the month)

No comments:

Post a Comment