This is the tale of my battle against morbid obesity. I have a husband that supports me no matter what crazy idea I've conjured up, an 18-year old daughter, a 15-year old daughter, and a 13 -year old son. I have a full-time job at The Medical College of WI. I am blessed to have amazing family and friends. I have so much to live for so I'm going to slay this demon and live happily ever after!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

155 - Yay!  Here we go.

My plastic surgery was denied.  I'm okay with that.  I am going to see what I can do about working on that troublesome area on my own.  Just in case I was one of those patients that doesn't quite "get" the gist of being turned down for treatment, the review company sent me not 1, not 2, but 3 denial letters.  They all arrived on the same day.  They all said exactly the same thing, and I read all 3 just to make sure I wasn't missing anything.  Good Grief!!!

Senior Ball was this past Saturday.  Once again, Taylor looked amazing.  Jim and I had a nice evening with some fellow Tosa East parents following pictures.  We headed up to the Blu Room at the Pfister for drinks.  What an amazing view!  13 drinks = $161.  Now I know why we don't go out much.

Brooke is all signed up for Driver's Ed.  Classes start the first day of summer vacation.  She's pretty pumped!

We've had a few warm-ish days and Reilly's already sporting some road rash.  Skateboarding season is upon us!

Taylor is officially a Wisconsin Badger!!!  We made the deposit to UW-Madison, so there's no turning back now.  Her package of Badger gear (compliments of her Mom & Dad) has arrived and she's scheduled for her placement testing.  I love it when a plan comes together!

Our vacation reservations are made.  Oh, how I wish it was July.  I'm looking forward to a week in Eagle River, relaxing with my family (Courtney and kiddos included).  I have a countdown app installing on my iPhone as I type.  120 days, 17 hours, 27 minutes and 36 seconds.  Yaaaaaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment